We offer a full and comprehensive service here at Skye Medical and will try to manage as much of your care in house as is possible – this includes minor surgeries. Please make an appointment with the doctor to discuss any treatment options.
Please make an appointment to discuss any procedures that you feel you may benefit from. Procedures carried out at Skye Medical Armadale include but are not limited to:
- Removal of skin lesions
- Removal of skin concerns
- Removal of cysts and drainage of abscesses
- Removal of foreign bodies from skin, eyes etc. where possible
- Removal of ingrowing toe nails
- Warts – formal removal and liquid nitrogen
- Suturing following injury
- Insertion and removal of hormonal implants
If you have a concerns regarding your skin, moles or spots etc. please make an appointment to discuss this with your doctor.
At Skye Medical, we are all fully trained in CPR/resuscitation and have a defibrillator and resuscitation equipment onsite should they be required.